1. Work management:
– Prepare for information/documents/reports under the tasks assigned of Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team, assign subordinates to prepare those documents but must be responsible for quality/deadline of information/documents/reports under the requirement of the Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team;
– Assist Team leader to review documents of team members, request junior staffs to complete assigned tasks if they do not meet the quality review requirements and ensure that documents/file must be completed before the review of Team leader;
– Make a summary report on work results and general analysis report after completion for evaluation;
– Proactively assist Team leader/Senior Manager/Manager in searching issues related to professional and technical knowledge through Vietnam accounting/auditing system, current financial management regulations, DTT approach
– Assist Team leader in: (i) Completion financial obligations of the Contract with the Company after providing service (issue billing request, documents, urge customers to pay); (ii) Completion administrative obligations with the Company after providing service (archive file, documents, reports, working papers in accordance with the current regulations of the Company).
– Act as Team Leader/Senior in charge in some engagements under the supervision of the Manager in charge. Follow through DTT approach and procedures to meet quality control requirements to conduct the audit of such engagements including but not limited to planning, execute, deliver the audit work as well as follow up with after-service tasks for client.
2. Administrative management:
– Administrative management to auditors who work under the allocation of Team leader;
– Evaluation of associates auditors in accordance with the Company’s regulation dependent on each customer/task and each period;
3. Training and self-training:
– Training/guiding and sharing experiences with associates auditors through directly tasks or file review/working paper;
– Improving individual capacity in accordance with general development requirement of the Company, meeting the minimum requirement for training/self-training hours as regulated;
4. Communication in working:
– Directly report to Team leader for relevant issues in the scope of work assigned;
– Regularly keep in contact with customers, in appropriate level, to find out requirements/questions of customers. Discuss problems with Team leader to solve timely the customers’ arising problems;
– Regularly keep in contact/discuss with associates auditors to catch up with/solve problems arising. On behalf of associates auditors, senior auditors mention the relevant problems to Team leaders so as to be solved/supported;
– Comply with regulations/rules of the Company;
– Manage associate auditors under the allocation of the Team leader, create close working environment/spirit;
– Proactively participate in social activities of the Company/Division/Team, establish the balance between work and life for individual/staff in the same team.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance, banking.
2. A minimum of at least 3 years audit experience at an auditing and accounting firm
3. Good communication skill, ability to work within a team, independent working skill.
4. Excellent English language skills, competent computer skill. Other languages such as Chinese, Korea, Japanese is preferred.
5. Qualifications such as ACCA, CPAA, CPAVN, ICAEW … is preferred
Deloitte Vietnam is a member of Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited – one of the world’s leading professional services organizations with a presence in 150 countries and 225,400 partners & staff. We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated services including Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory.
Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.