Supervise of assignments for local and international clients in diverse industries
• Report to a Manager/Partner
• Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
• Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
• Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and internees
• Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
• Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia and ICAEW)
• Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High degree of attention to detail
• Ability to provide guidance to others
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
• Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
• Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
• Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent computer-literacy skills
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 20,000 professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.