Check, verify payment requests and collect original documents related to GAD compensation
– Reconcile A/P accounts of GAs to provide timely and quality analysis
– Check and verify payment requests related to GA Cash advance
– Reconcile cash advance accounts of GAs to provide timely and quality analysis
– Follow up to collect original documents and reconciliation all payments at GAs
– Follow up to collect & review documents from accounting side for GA liquidation.
– Provide monthly data manually booking of cash contest.
– Participate in IA projects related to GAs
– Coordinate with other department to solve issues related to payment to GAs
– Ad-hoc and hotline inquiry
1. Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance.
2. Experience: 2 years’ experience with multinational companies.
– Life insurance, business administration, company policies relating to GAD.
– Accounting knowledge is preferable.
– Experience with SUN & LAS is a plus
– Keen on details
– Good communication skill
Established in London in 1848, Prudential plc is one of the world’s leading retail financial service groups providing life insurance, financial services and asset management products across the United Kingdom, the United States and Asia for over 165 years. Today, Prudential has over 23 million customers worldwide and £457 billion of funds under management (as at 30 June 2014).
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees