Be responsible for Tax compliance, Tax submissions and dealing with matters relating to the Tax department (being able get on well with Tax Dept is a plus)
– Monitor and review company cost accounting system
– Record, calculate and reflect accurately, truthfully, promptly and fully all arising economic operations such as: accounting income, expenses, depreciation of fixed assets, other activities, VAT … according to the regulations of accounting and the current tax regimes and policies
– Leads and/or review general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
– Carry out other jobs upon arising according to the appendix of the contract
– Monitor revenue – expenditure, debt, cash funds, compile contracts quotations and most important is cash flow.
– Be responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end financial reports and issues to appropriate personnel in a timely manner
– Experience of working for Japanese company.
Minimum 5 years of work experience as chief accountant at, least 3 years of same position in manufacturing, construction companies is a plus.
– Must be Certified Accountant (have ACCA certificate or same)
– University degree in accountancy with excellent educational records is a plus.
– High level of integrity, good analytical mind, good eyes for details and good organizational skill.
– Proactive, resourceful, independent, mature, and professional.
– Effective communications and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English.
– Proficient in accounting softwares: Mankichi and Misa; Microsoft Office Software as: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Good communication for building good relationship with State Agencies
– Experience Working for Japanese constructor is a Plus.
The Hanoi Representative Office was established in 1993. Since then, Toda Corp. has carried out numerous construction projects in Vietnam. In 2009, we reorganized ourselves and established Toda Vietnam Co., Ltd. in Ho Chi Minh City.
The company’s service area covers all of Vietnam, centering on Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, where the branch office in located.
Japan is Vietnam’s largest provider of ODA. Toda Corp. supports construction related to Japanese government development assistance by actively carrying out technology transfers related mainly concerning quality control and safety management. It is held in high regard by the Vietnamese Ministry of Construction.
Furthermore, Toda Corp. handled construction of the Vietnamese Embassy in Japan, helping build a strong relationship between the company and the Vietnamese government.