• Day to day project management and liaison with existing and prospective investees.
• Project management including work planning, due diligence, financial valuation models, market/industry/company analyses and other relevant research.
• Support senior professionals as necessary.
• Coach and manage analysts and other professionals as necessary.
• Contribute to capacity and firm-building initiatives
• At least 3 years of work experience at a top-tier securities firm, investment firm, Big 4 accounting firm or strategy consulting firm. Candidates from outside these firms must be in a finance-related role.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including demonstrated modeling skills, financial statements analysis, working knowledge of Vietnamese accounting
• Strong research and English and Vietnamese writing skills
• Strong academic record; CFA or ACCA certifications preferred but not required
• High professional maturity
• Proactive, takes initiative to drive and complete projects
• Ability to manage work for self and small teams
Founded in 2006, VIG is a private equity management firm with total assets of $500M under management. VIG comprises a Vietnamese team with international investing, consulting and operating experience. The firm makes minority and control equity investments in high growth middle market companies in a variety of key growth sectors, including financial services, logistics & transportation, media & entertainment, tourism & hospitality, education, oil & gas, retail, banking, manufacturing and food & beverages.
In addition to providing capital, VIG actively partners with portfolio companies and provides the following value-added services:
• Strategy design and implementation
• Operational management
• Finance and accounting management
• Capital raising, M&A and corporate finance advisory
• Legal support and capital structure optimization
• International sales and business development/partnerships
• IT architecture design, optimization and vendor selection
• Corporate governance
• Human resources, including recruitment of key personnel, development of key performance indicators and stock option plans
Join a dynamic and exciting environment with prospects for future progression within the Funds or investee companies.