• Prepare accounting entries for Life insurance accounting system
• Monthly accrue accounting entries
• Involve Life Insurance system for set up, testing new accounting transactions.
• Work accounting tasks as management assignment
– Reconcile & control accounts timely, proactive & update to manager usual accounting transactions promptly
– Review all transaction are prepared with accuracy calculation Understanding Vietnam Tax Law and Vietnam Accounting System
– Review and control accounting system
Education, no. of year experience:
– Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting.
– Minimum of 3 years working in Finance, Accounting or Banking industry.
– Access, SUN, good in Excel. Preferred in Life Insurance knowledge
– Knowledge of Vietnamese and international accounting standards, taxes, legal
– Strong technical accounting background.
– English writing skill. Financial analysis
– Knowledge of Sun system,
– Sound financial management skills, excellent inter-personal skill,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Teamwork. Leader ship
• Be pro-active
Since the establishment of the Representative Office in Hanoi in October 2005, Dai-ichi Life has been actively studying the Vietnam Life Insurance Market.
With the official approval of the acquisition of Bao Minh CMG by the Ministry of Finance on the 18 th January 2007, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Limited. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established.
Entering into the Vietnam Life Insurance market, Dai-ichi Life brings with it more than a century expertise in the life insurance industry, an operating philosophy of “Policyholder First” and its commitment to management quality.