– Perform daily accounting operations
– Ensure that all transactions are accurately documented and timely recorded
– Manage petty cash, bank book and cash reconciliation.
– Follow up payment schedule and make payment transfer
– Perform month-end accounting closing such as reconciliations and journal entries
– Follow up with working tools and fixed assets regarding allocation, depreciation, etc.
– Prepare tax reports (VAT, PIT, WHT,FCT …) tax finalizations and financial statements.by deadlines
– Timely respond to accounting enquiries from management
– Support providing data for auditor or investigator (if any)
– Responsibly support other accountants when needed
– Other tasks as assigned by Chief Accountant
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Auditing, or Finance
– Computer Skills: MS Office
– Proficiency in using Excel, Word, and accounting softwares , experience in SAP software is an advantage.
– Good command of English
With over 50 years of track record in successful project delivery, the Surbana Jurong Group has grown to become one of the largest Asia-based urban, industrial and infrastructure consulting firms. Our global workforce of over 14,000 employees across more than 120 offices are driven by progressive thinking and creative ideas.
We build homes, design cities, and improve infrastructure for sustainable industrial development and urban living. Our global team of architects, designers, planners, engineers and other specialists, provides one-stop consultancy across the full urban, industrial and infrastructure development value chain.