– Daily input data and handle accounting records in accounting system;
– Receive and inspect all documents included applications for payment; make bank transfer and reconcile Bank statements;
– Make tax report: VAT, CIT, PIT and Tax finalization, process VAT refund;
– Develop and implement various accounting procedures;
– Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits;
– Prepare Annual Financial Reports and other reports to BOM, investors and government;
– Work with relating government offices;
– 2 – 3 years of experience in general accounting;
– Strong experience in tax accounting;
– Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
– Knowledge of VAS, IAS, Tax regulation;
– Excellent in using accounting software, Microsoft Office;
– Have experience working in FDI’s organization is preferable;
NEXTOP Co., Ltd is a solution provider of financial systems of Forex, CFD and its white label systems for over 10 years and focuses on developing crypto currency exchange in next years.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan; we have grown rapidly with continual expansion of 02 software development centers in Hanoi, Vietnam and in Dalian, China consisting of professional advisors, IT experts, engineers and developers.