Fund Accounting/ Fund Admin:
– Work closely with the trader/Investments team to manage investment accounting for both public and private market transactions; and being advisor on tax/ accounting for investments team/varies of company Portfolios;
– Work closely with the CFO and Managing Directors to develop monthly and quarterly investments, financial reporting
– Cash managements for Fund to optimal cash flow. Manage cash flow well for trading, investments activities;
– Responsible in internal and external reports for Managing Director, Investors, Vietnamese authority, auditors, investors including Cash flows reports, P&L reports, Balance sheet, and other management reports, ad-hoc reports of Fund Management Fund Firm in monthly, quarterly, yearly basic;
– Responsible in dealing with external auditors and tax departments
– Perform all necessary tasks for timely and accurate monthly close including general ledger account reconciliations and analytic review;
– Being apart team in building deal structure
– Be willing for Ad-hoc report as always requires
– Participate in establishing/set up/advising on Portfolio ‘s accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to advise, including but not limited to cash management and cost controls, expense approval authorities etc;
– Being a part of Deal/post investment team to carry on due diligence or resolve issues related to accounting, tax;
– Being a part of Post investment team to join Portfolio companies as a role of leader of accounting department of Portfolios;
– Review, maintenance and continuous improvement of the internal control systems Fund and Portfolios;
– Support investment team in accounting matters;
Admin & Office Operation:
– Budget and control office operation expenses budgeted.
– Office management
– Senior accounting position in a diverse accounting environment.
– Practical experience in accounting, forecasting, and reporting Securities/service companies.
– Previous experience in a similar position, with a main focus in Private Equity funds
– Interpersonal skill
– Working knowledge of MS Office.
– Strong work ethic and an ability to meet deadlines
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Strong Microsoft Excel
– Having knowledge regulations of banking/ securities/ Taxation regarding of financial market is plus;
– BA is required but CPA/ACCA is a strong plus.
– Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP) is strong plus.
– Proactive and dynamic attitude
– Curious and eager to evolve
– Be able to travel
– Responsible, self-starter and results oriented
– Balance priorities, resilient
– Interact with various levels/ departments/divisions of Fund and Portfolios
– Taking a proactive approach to solving issue, displays initiative by contributing to the delivery of innovative solutions and follows through to resolution.
– Committed to anticipating Portfolio / Fund needs and ensuring its satisfaction using appropriate interpersonal skills and demonstrating confidence and professionalism.
– Actively engaged & committed to the collective work of the team.
Founded in 2006, VIG is a private equity management firm with total assets of $500M under management. VIG comprises a Vietnamese team with international investing, consulting and operating experience. The firm makes minority and control equity investments in high growth middle market companies in a variety of key growth sectors, including financial services, logistics & transportation, media & entertainment, tourism & hospitality, education, oil & gas, retail, banking, manufacturing and food & beverages.
In addition to providing capital, VIG actively partners with portfolio companies and provides the following value-added services:
• Strategy design and implementation
• Operational management
• Finance and accounting management
• Capital raising, M&A and corporate finance advisory
• Legal support and capital structure optimization
• International sales and business development/partnerships
• IT architecture design, optimization and vendor selection
• Corporate governance
• Human resources, including recruitment of key personnel, development of key performance indicators and stock option plans
Join a dynamic and exciting environment with prospects for future progression within the Funds or investee companies.