1. Month end accounting
– Month end accounting for The Client and their subsidiaries under instruction and review from Senior Financial Accountant
– Intercompany transactions
– Fixed Asset Register
– Financial, Management reporting and analysis with group consolidation
2. GL reconciliations
– GL reconciliations for all entities that are accounted for in Head office, Sydney (Client and their subsidiaries)
– Responsible for the accuracy of all the ledgers for the above entities
– External Funder reporting
– Funder payments
– Collection report
– Debtors in arrear report
– Quarterly Sales Commission report
4. Supervision of assistant accountant for
– Daily Bank drawings, allocation of receipts/ dishonours and bank reconciliation
– SFL debenture payments
– Daily bank drawings
– AP / AR management
– Weekly / fortnightly payment runs for Client and their subsidiaries
5. Process improvement
– Identify and lead process improvement to reduce inefficiency / manual handling within the finance function
6. Ad hoc:
– Other tasks requested by the Senior Financial Accountant, Financial Accounting Manager and CFO
7. Team cross skilling
– Ensure the Vietnam team is cross-skilled so all members of the team can cover each other’s roles in absence.
– Creation and maintenance of process notes, including reviewing staff members notes and preparing notes for areas under your control
8. Staff management
– Create a best practice accounting function that challenges the status quo
– Ensure all staff have a continuous improvement ethos where manual processes are automated
– Mentor staff within the area and ensure they receive adequate training and coaching.
– Create a fun and productive working environment
9. Personal commitment
– Be part of a best practice accounting function that challenges the status quo
– Bring to work a continuous improvement ethos where manual processes are automated
– Play your part to ensure we have a fun and productive working environment.
– Abide by Anti-Money Laundering / Counter Terrorism Financing legislation / Privacy legislation / Insider Trading Laws / requirements of various financiers / any other policy updates from Head Office
Relevant tertiary degree, preferably completed ACCA / CPA qualification;
* Excellent English, especially, verbal communication, in addition to written communication;
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience gained in professional services accounting environment.
– Experienced in month-end accounting, and Reporting
– Initiatives to improve processes
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills
AS White Global is an Australian company with headquarters in Sydney and contemporary offices across Vietnam, Malaysia and The Philippines.
ASW Vietnam, formerly known as ASWIG Solutions, has been operating in Vietnam since 2011. We recognise the enormous contribution our Vietnam team provides our clients and this has been instrumental in our rapid growth. We are now located across 3 different locations in Ho Chi Minh City and have over 220 team members.
We are experts in providing offshored teams in the following specialisations:
– Software Development
– Accounting/ Financial Planning
– Web & Graphic Design
– Administrative Services
We are always looking at ways to expand our service offerings and unlock further talent in this fantastic country. We are always on the search for more talented people so if you have experience in the above areas, are proficient in English (both verbal and written), we would love to hear from you!
Please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ASWhiteVN for more information.